Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Twitter Wit!


Ever wish your Twitter feeds or your Facebook status's were a bit... well....more original? "Twitter Wit" is a book I found recently that will not only give you some great ideas to amp up your online personality--it will also keep you entertained and laughing as well.

Some examples:

"I just realized all my friends were married. I freak out if I keep Netflix for more than a week." ~dascola

"I think the proof there is intelligent life on other planets is the fact they've obviously chosen not to contact us." ~willdurst

"When I put sea salt on fish, I wonder if they may already know each other." ~ philly girl

Edited my Mike Douglas, this collection is a unique way to add some sparkle to your tweets. "Today I'm 31. That's like 80 in Facebook years." Classic.

No comments: