Friday, November 11, 2011

I Am Better than Your Kids - A Review

The most recent book I have read is I am Better than your Kids by Maddox. This book is the funniest book I have read in a very long time. This book isn't really a novel. It is a book filled with kid's pictures and other things children have done that Maddox basically makes fun of. Yes, that does seem very sadistic but it is just hilarious. This book is not for everyone though. You need to get a certain type of humor to actually find this book amusing. I showed this book to a lot of my friends while I was reading and they also found it hilarious. Although, I do know a couple of people who found this book horrid and cruel. From a certain point of view I can see how they find it cruel. “They are just kids. How can you find humor in making fun of their hard work?” people say. It is just a certain type of humor you need to have. People think if you like this book, you must hate kids. I love kids and I also loved this book. In the intro of this book, Maddox explains it all. Why he wrote it and why people find it amusing. It all makes sense in this book. This book is short and an easy read because it is not an actual novel. So, if you would like an easy read that will make you laugh, I suggest you give this book a try.

No comments: