Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just finished this GREAT book.....


WHAT I SAW AND HOW I LIED by Judy Blundell (Fiction)Now Available in Paperback
When Evie’s father returned home after World War II, the family fell back into its normal life pretty quickly. But Joe Spooner brought more back with him than just good war stories. When movie-star handsome Peter Coleridge, a young ex-GI who served in Joe’s company in postwar Austria, shows up, Evie is suddenly caught in a complicated web of lies that she only slowly recognizes. She finds herself falling for Peter, ignoring the family secrets that surround him…until he mysteriously disappears. Now Evie must find out what happened…and how far she’ll go to protect her family.


WHAT I SAW AND HOW I LIED, the 2008 winner of the National Book Award for Young People’s Literature, gives us a girl’s-eye view of a dark family history.
» Click here to read a review of WHAT I SAW AND HOW I LIED.»

Click here to read an excerpt from WHAT I SAW AND HOW I LIED.»

Click here to read our interview with Judy Blundell.»

Click here to read Judy Blundell’s bio.

No comments: