Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Live Chat (!) with Ally Condie--the Author of "Matched"


From Ally Condie's Blog: http://www.allysoncondie.com/

Tonight, I’ll be participating in a live online chat with the Mundie Moms (I’m very excited about this). Click here for more information about the chat. It will take place from 9:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. EST (or, if you are on MST like me, from 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.). I’ll be answering questions about MATCHED and it should be a lot of fun!

Also, MATCHED will be featured on Alan Cheuse’s holiday book recommendations on the National Public Radio program All Things Considered. I’m so excited about this, and my husband is completely geeking out (he adores this program and NPR in general). I’ve been told that the holiday book recommendations will be on at about 5:20 p.m. in all time zones, so tune in to NPR tomorrow night (12/15)! *Please note that this is a change from the original post–NPR e-mailed me the afternoon of the 13th to let me know that the program will be on Wednesday, the 15th instead of the 14th.

I’m also hoping to post pictures of the book launches soon and then, after that, at some point, I think I’m going to get back to talking about writing and books in general. The holidays are upon us and I haven’t finished my Christmas shopping yet BUT I’M NOT SCARED. Because I’m brave like that.

No comments: